- CIMA Official Learning System Test of Professional Competence in Management Accounting (6th Edition)!
- Doves of War: Four Women of Spain!
- 3D Manufacturing Innovation: Revolutionary Change in Japanese Manufacturing with Digital Data.
- Prostate Cancer | Wiley Online Books;
You will be redirected to verify your credentials. You already have online access to this title.
A Toolkit for Dealing With the Trauma of a Prostate Cancer Diagnosis - The ASCO Post
If you would like to buy a personal digital or print copy, please click here. Forgot your password?
Institutional Login Shibboleth or OpenAthens For the academic login, please select your organization on the next page. Forgot Password?
Sign up for MyKarger Institutional Login. Order this title. Treatment strategies in prostate cancer underlie a permanent change due to continuous improvements. Based on the 10th International Symposium on Special Aspects of Radiotherapy held in Berlin in , this volume highlights key advances in surgical, radiooncological and systemic treatment standards for prostate cancer.
Furthermore, interdisciplinary co-operations and controversies are presented and future developments are discussed. The four parts of the book cover the different stages of the disease - localized prostate cancer, the lymph node positive situation, biochemical recurrence, and hormone-refractory and metastatic prostate cancer.
Now in its third edition, it has, over the years, become an indispensable reference work. It is an outstanding source of information on the prevention and causes of prostate cancer, its early diagnosis and the treatment options available, including their side effects and complications. Skip to main content.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Experimental Models and Research Designs.
- Intelligent Coordinated Control of Complex Uncertain Systems for Power Distribution and Network Reliability.
- Subverting Aristotle: Religion, History, and Philosophy in Early Modern Science;
- References - Therapies for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer - NCBI Bookshelf;
- Treatment Methods for Early and Advanced Prostate Cancer - CRC Press Book.
- 1st Edition?
- Sample of Chapters?
Prostate Cancer. Also available in French. Preface by Armen G.
Aprikian Fourth edition entirely revised and expanded "Understand the Disease and Its Treatment" series In Canada, one man in seven risks developing prostate cancer. Prostate Cancer in 25 questions.